Try these Snowman Meringue Cookies for Christmas with only 3 Ingredients. Light and airy, these sweet confections are made using the magical alchemy of egg whites, sugar, and cream of tartar. Gather the family and embark on a fun-filled baking adventure as you create these delightful snowmen that not only look adorable but also deliver a taste of festive magic in every bite.
Delight in the festive spirit of Christmas with these charming Snowman Meringue Cookies, a whimsical treat crafted with just three simple ingredients. The result is a melt-in-your-mouth experience that captures the essence of the holiday season. Shaped into adorable snowmen, these meringue cookies are a delightful addition to your Christmas dessert spread, adding a touch of joy and sweetness to your celebrations.
Tips For Making Snowman Meringue Cookies
- Ensure your egg whites are at room temperature before whipping. This helps in achieving maximum volume.
- When separating eggs, make sure there is no trace of yolk in the whites. Even a small amount of yolk can hinder the meringue’s ability to whip up properly.
- Use clean, dry bowls and utensils. Any grease or moisture can affect the meringue’s texture.
- Add the granulated sugar gradually, one tablespoon at a time, while whipping the egg whites. This helps the sugar dissolve evenly, resulting in a smoother meringue.
- Whip the meringue until stiff peaks form. This means that when you lift the beaters, the meringue should hold its shape and form a stiff peak that doesn’t collapse.
- Be cautious not to over-whip the meringue, as this can lead to a dry and grainy texture. Stop whipping once you achieve stiff peaks.
- Use a 1M open hole tip and a piping bag to make the Snowman Meringue Cookies
- Egg white – from freshly cracked eggs NOT a carton
- granulated sugar
- cream of tartar – helps meringue hold its peaks and shape
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- Frosting bag
- 1 M open tip
How To Make Meringue Snowmen With 3 Ingredients
- Sheet Pan
- parchment paper
- Frosting bag
- 1 M open tip
- 4 Egg White from eggs not the carton
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tbsp cream of tartar
- Add the room temperature egg whites to your bowl and start to mix at high speed
- When the egg whites start to froth up pour in the sugar + cream of tartar
- Scrape the sugar down from the sides and whip a few more minutes
- Fit a large frosting bag with a 1M open frosting tip and fill it with the meringue
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
- Pip the meringue into the shapes of snowmen by pressing on the bag directly down with no angle
- Bake at 200 degrees for 1-2 hours depending on how big you make them – check on them after 1 hour
- They should be hard like stale bread
- Let them rest in the oven before touching them
- Decorate then however you’d like! They are very sweet so in my opinion they’re best with nuts, seeds, or tart dried fruit
More Holiday Recipes You May Like
- Cake Mix Turkey Design Cupcakes For Thanksgiving
- Andes Chocolate Mint Cookie Recipe
- Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies
- Butterfinger Candy Rudolph Reindeers With Pretzels
- Andes Peppermint Crunch Cookie Recipe
How To Store Snowman Meringue Cookies
You can store them at room temperature on parchment paper. They are best consumed the same day as time, oxygen, and moisture will quickly alter the texture.