Unleash Your Inner Cookie Artist with our Marshmallow-Stuffed Cookie Delight! Hey there, baking maestros and dessert enthusiasts! Are you ready to take your cookie game to the next level? We’ve got a recipe that’s about to become your new sweet obsession – Air Fryer Marshmallow-Stuffed Cookies With Caramel!
More creative cookie ideas: Jasmine Tea Shortbread Cookies With Honey Frosting , Beetlejuice Sugar Cookies and Andes Chocolate Mint Cookie Recipe
Calling all busy bakers: Yes, you read that right! We’re turning a simple white box cake mix into a magical cookie experience that’s bound to impress your taste buds. Imagine biting into a soft, chewy cookie only to be greeted by a gooey, melty marshmallow surprise – talk about dessert heaven!
The best part? These cookies are like a blank canvas for your culinary creativity. Grab your apron and get ready to customize! Whether you’re adding colorful sprinkles, rich chocolate chips, or even a dash of your secret ingredient, these cookies are YOUR masterpiece waiting to happen.
But wait, there’s more! Not only are these treats a delight to your taste buds, but they’re also a treat for your kitchen time. Quick, easy, and no-fuss – perfect for satisfying those sweet tooth cravings without breaking a sweat.
Ready to embark on this marshmallow-filled journey? Check out the link in our bio for the full recipe and step-by-step guide. Your oven is calling, and these cookies are begging to be baked to perfection!
Baking Tips & Hacks For Marshmallow & Caramel Stuffed Cookies
It’s important that your marshmallows are frozen and your cookie dough is cold. As the air fryer cooks them the marshmallows will expand and kind of “explode” inside the cookie.
Then if you want to add some caramel sauce once they cool down just poke a little hole in the top and fill using a piping back and narrow hole tip.
Can I Make Them In The Oven Instead?
Yes Just Follow The Instructions until you get to the Air Fryer part. Instead preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place cookies, bake for 12-15 minutes!
- Box Vanilla Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Mini Marshmallows
- Caramel (optional)
Marshmallow & Caramel Stuffed Cookies
- Air Fryer
- Box Vanilla Cake Mix
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup marshmallows – frozen
- ½ cup caramel optional, cookies taste good without it too
- I like to sift the box cake mix just to make it really delicate and soft
- Combine the mix with the oil and eggs and whisk until cookie dough forms
- Use a medium cookie scoop to make cookie dough balls
- Flatten them and stuff with frozen marshmallows (5-6 minis) rolls the dough around the marshmallows so it’s fully closed
- Line air fryer basket with foil and spray with nonstick spray
- Cook in batches (3-5 at a time) don’t over crowd
- Air Fry at 320 Degrees F for 5 minutes
- let them rest until they are room temperature then poke a little hole in the top and fill using a piping back and narrow hole tip. or drizzle it in top
More Sweet Treat Recipes For You
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
- Banana Bread Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Recipe
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cheesecake Cookie Recipe
- Pineapple Cookies
Indulging in the ultimate sweet treat: Air-fried Marshmallow & Caramel Stuffed Cookies! Crispy edges, gooey centers, and a delightful surprise in every bite.