Savor the delicate blend of flavors in these Jasmine Tea Shortbread Cookies With Honey Frosting. They are so easy to make with box cake make, pantry staples, and a bag of Jasmine tea. Just follow a few easy steps, and you’ll have homemade treats that everyone will adore. Get ready to bake, bite, and share the joy!
What Is Jasmine?
Jasmine is a flowering plant known for its beautiful white or yellow blossoms that smells really lovely. It belongs to the genus Jasminum and is renowned for its sweet and alluring scent. They are used in perfumes, aromatherapy, and teas. Additionally, it has cultural and symbolic significance in various cultures around the world, representing qualities like purity, love, and beauty. The small is described as rich, sweet, floral, warm and inviting. Featuring notes that remind people of a floral, fruity, and slightly musky scent. If you want to make these Jasmine Tea Shortbread Cookies With Honey Frosting, just follow these easy steps.
Other Fun Tasty Cookies: Dragon Fruit Pitaya Cookies With Cheesecake
What Is The Difference Between Shortbread And Sugar Cookies?
Shortbread and sugar cookies are both delicious types of cookies, but they have distinct differences in terms of ingredients, texture, and flavor! Shortbread cookies are made with a simple combination of butter, sugar, and flour. They have a high butter content, which gives them a rich and tender texture.
Sugar cookies are made with butter, sugar, flour, and often include eggs and a leavening agent like baking powder. They might also include vanilla extract for flavor. If you like chewier cookies with less crumble, try sugar cookies!
More Fall Desserts To Try: Upside Down Apple Cheesecake Dump Cake
Can I Use A Different Tea?
Of course you can use any tea you like for your Jasmine Tea Shortbread Cookies With Honey Frosting! Lavender tea is soothing with a floral aroma. Chamomile tea has a gentle, herbal flavor with a calming and slightly sweet taste. Earl Grey is a classic black tea infused with bergamot, a citrusy flavor. If you enjoy the freshness of jasmine tea, you might also like various types of green tea, such as sencha or dragonwell.
Can I Use A Different Frosting?
Yes, instead of using honey in your frosting try maple or agave syrup. Other flavors that taste nice include coconut, orange, vanilla, and blueberry.
Jasmine Tea Shortbread Cookies With Honey Frosting
- Sheet Pan
- parchment paper
- Medium Cookie Scoop
- 1 Box White or Vanilla Cake Mix – sifted
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Butter – room temperature
- 1 Bag Jasmine Tea
- ¼ Water
- 16 oz vanilla frosting
- ¼ cup honey
- Combine the tea bag and ¼ cup water in a microwave safe mug or cup
- Cook for 1 minute then let it rest for 5 minutes so the tea bag fully immerses the small amount of water
- Allow the tea to cook down to room temperature
- Combine the box mix with eggs and butter and whisk
- Add the small tea water and whisk until fully combined and smooth
- Chill the cookie dough for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Line your sheet pan with parchment paper
- Use a medium scoop to make your cookie dough balls and spread them out on the sheet pan
- Don’t over crowd them and cook in batches
- Bake for 12 minutes then allow them to rest to room temperature
- Whisk frosting and honey together and transfer it to a piping bag with a round open tip – I used a .13” opening
- Chill both the cookies and the frosting for 20 minutes then decorate!
Yes! Tea leaves can infuse dishes with unique aromas, flavors, and even a hint of bitterness. In addition to baking like these Jasmine Tea Shortbread Cookies With Honey Frosting, you can use it for other recipe. For example: marinades, dry spice rubs, and liquid infusions.
Add tea leaves to the water when cooking rice or grains like quinoa or couscous to infuse them with flavor.
Create tea-infused syrups for drizzling over desserts like ice cream, yogurt, or fruit salads.
Use tea for poached meat, butters, and oils.
More Sweet Treats You May Enjoy:
- Jolly Rancher Cookies
- Cheesecake Stuffed Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Cookies
- No Bake Dragon Fruit Cheesecake Recipe
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
- Banana Bread Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Recipe
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cheesecake Cookie Recipe
- 5 Tips For Making Cut Out Cookies With Box Cake Mix
Indulge in the delicate charm of Jasmine Tea Shortbread Cookies with a drizzle of golden sweetness!