Indulgence meets nutrition in the most delightful way with our latest recipe: Chocolate Cookies made with Kodiak Pancake Mix! If you’re craving a sweet treat that doesn’t compromise on your health goals, these cookies are your new go-to. Imagine the rich, decadent taste of chocolate chips combined with the wholesome goodness of Kodiak Pancake Mix – it’s a match made in dessert heaven!
You might also like: 17+ Kodiak Cakes Recipes You Have To Try
Why You Will Love Chocolate Cookies With Kodiak Pancake Mix
- Packed with protein from Kodiak Cakes mix, these cookies give you the energy you need without the guilt.
- Satisfy your chocolate cravings with every soft, chewy bite, and savor that perfect balance of flavors.
- Baking them is a breeze – just a few simple steps, and your kitchen will be filled with the irresistible aroma of freshly baked cookies.
- Dunk them in a glass of cold milk, crumble them over vanilla ice cream, or enjoy them on their own – there’s no wrong way to indulge!
Whether you’re a health-conscious foodie or a dessert enthusiast, these Chocolate Cookies made with Kodiak Pancake Mix are about to become your new obsession. Share this recipe with your friends and family, and let’s spread the joy of guilt-free indulgence together! Get ready to embark on a delicious baking adventure.
Ingredients & Substitutes
- Kodiak Protein-Packed Flapjack & Waffle Mix Dark Chocolate – use another flavor if you like. They don’t have to be dark chocolate.
- Mashed Banana- this is your binding agent (aka egg replacement) You can use eggs, Flaxseed, Chia Seed Gel, apple sauce, or whatever egg replacement you prefer.
- Almond Milk- you can use any milk you want- coconut, soy, or even dairy.
- Honey- you can also use maple syrup or agave!
Chocolate Cookies With Kodiak Pancake Mix
- 2 cups Kodiak Protein-Packed Flapjack & Waffle Mix Dark Chocolate
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the mashed banana, almond milk, and honey in your blender or food processor. Blend until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Gradually add the Kodiak Protein-Packed Flapjack & Waffle Mix Dark Chocolate to the wet ingredients. Blend the mixture until it’s thick and slightly sticky.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop portions of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Gently flatten the cookie dough portions with the back of the spoon or your fingers. You can make them as thick or as thin as you prefer.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are set and the edges are slightly golden.
- Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle Some Honey!
Kodiak Cakes, known for their pancake and waffle mixes, are made with whole grains and a healthy balance of carbs. The exact carb content can vary depending on the specific product and serving size.
For example, their Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix, contains about 30-35 grams of carbohydrates per serving (1/2 cup of dry mix), with around 5 grams of dietary fiber and 14 grams of protein. This nutritional profile is balanced for sustained energy and not for low carb dieting.
If you’re looking for keto friendly mixes, Kodiak Cakes is not the best choice.
You May Also Like These Desserts
- Marshmallow & Caramel Stuffed Cookies
- Box Mix Snowflake Cupcake Recipe
- Freeze Dried Jolly Rancher Cookies Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Feel free to customize your Chocolate Cookies With Kodiak Pancake Mix by adding in nuts, chocolate chips, or whatever. These cookies are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth while still getting protein and nutrients into your diet.