Unleash the Magic of Winter with our Box Cake Mix Dessert! Get ready to spread holiday cheer with a delightful treat that’s as enchanting as a snow-covered landscape! Introducing our Box Mix Snowflake Cupcake Recipe – the perfect way to capture the spirit of Christmas and the wonder of winter in every bite!
Imagine sinking your teeth into a moist and fluffy cupcake, adorned with the snowflake theme frosting on top and Christmas Sprinkles. This recipe takes the hustle out of baking, allowing you to create bakery-worthy treats without the stress. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a newbie in the kitchen, our easy-to-follow steps ensure that you’ll create snowflake masterpieces that will have everyone swooning!
More Christmas Ideas: Butterfinger Candy Rudolph Reindeers With Pretzels
Why You Will Love Snowflake Cupcakes
What makes these cupcakes truly special is the fusion of flavors?
- The harmonious blend of vanilla and winter wonderland vibe will transport you to a Christmas night with every taste.
- But that’s not all – our secret weapon lies in the dazzling decoration! Each cupcake is crowned with a snowflake theme frosting swirl.
- Delicate, intricate, and simply mesmerizing, these snowflakes will make your heart skip a beat.
- Whether you’re planning a cozy family gathering, a festive office party, or simply want to indulge in some holiday baking therapy, our Box Mix Snowflake Cupcakes are your go-to recipe.
Let your creativity run wild as you customize your snowflakes with sparkling sugar, edible pearls, or a gentle dusting of powdered snow. Spread the joy this holiday season – bake, decorate, and share these cupcakes with your loved ones. Let the magic of winter unfold in every bite. Your holiday baking adventure starts now – grab your apron and dive into the world of snowflake enchantment with our recipe!
Piping Bag Tips
Different tips create different effects. Consider the design you want to achieve and select the appropriate tip. For this design use the Wilton/Ateco Drop Flower Piping Tip #2D.
Your frosting should be the right consistency for piping. If it’s too stiff, it won’t come out smoothly; if it’s too soft, it can be difficult to control. It should be cool but not cold.
A coupler allows you to change piping tips without changing the piping bag. So if you want to add another design try using a coupler.
To avoid mess, fold the top of the piping bag over your hand and use a spatula to fill the bag. I actually prefer using a cup to do this instead of my hand though.
- Wilton/Ateco Drop Flower Piping Tip #2D
- Large piping bags
- Cupcake pan and liners
- Box White Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Oil
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Milk
- 24 Oz Blue Frosting
- 24 Oz White Frosting
- Snowflake Sprinkles
- Sift the box cake mix into a large bowl then combine eggs and oil and whisk
- Add water and whisk
- Add milk and whisk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Line cupcake pan with liners and fill them ¾ full
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Allow them to rest to room temperature then chill for 30 minutes
- For The Frosting
- Make sure your blue and white frostings are ready. You can use buttercream frosting or any frosting of your choice. Make sure they are at the right consistency for piping.
- Fit a piping bag with the Drop Flower Piping Tip #2D. To do this, place the tip inside the bag and push it down, making sure it comes through the opening at the bottom.
- Begin by adding one color of frosting to one side of the piping bag. You can use a spatula to gently spread the frosting along the inside of the bag. Add the other color of frosting to the other side of the bag.
- Hold the piping bag perpendicular to the cupcake’s surface. Starting from the center of the cupcake, apply even pressure to the bag and begin piping the frosting in a circular motion, working your way outward. As you pipe, the two colors will combine to create a swirl effect.
- When you’re satisfied with the size of the swirl, stop applying pressure to the bag and quickly lift it away from the cupcake to create a neat peak.
- Repeat for each cupcake
More Christmas Recipes You May Like
We hope you love these Snowflake Cupcakes as much as we do! Let us know your thoughts in the comments and share to your socials!